Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am officially 40 now. Just another day I guess. Kellie and Shawn took me out to dinner last night and gave me some cool presents. I got some bike parts and a sweet Lights in Motion light just in time for the fall. This birthday was a rough one though since I started getting sick Tuesday morning and the worst of it was yesterday. Poor Kellie was sick all weekend but still put together a great party. I haven't been this sick in a long time.
We are heading to Knoxville this weekend for Steve's b-day and the Oakridge omnium. I plan to race but that will be determined by my health. If not this weekend we have the Asheville grand prix, GA cup, 12hrs of Dauset, Greenville crits, and cross season to come. Looks like I might get a break in Dec. or Jan.
Shawn is doing placement testing this week and seems to be doing well. He is getting adjusted to the 3rd grade pretty good.
Hope to be heading to Chaleston at the end of the month for a moving party for Dave and Liza that should be a good time. For now it's back to work and see if I can ride a bike this evening.

No comments: