Friday, March 20, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!

The strongest I have been this early in the season at River Falls and then the next week a @#$%%$# crash. I don't get it. I went to the Tuesday night ride in Etowah and was going to sit in since it was a recovery week. There was about 25 or so going into the first sprint and I was 12-15th cruising them some jack@#$$ crashed I had nowhere to go and tried to jump over a wheel and the next thing I know is Thad is holding my head telling me not to move. The results are my left collarbone is broken in 3 places, 2 broken ribs and a punctured lung. Oh yeah my new bike is destroyed. I spent 5 days in the hospital. I got on the trainer Tuesday and Wednesday and went to the gym yesterday. I should have enough time to get ready for nationals. I could not have gotten thru this without Kellie and Shawn that's for sure. Well back to recovering for now and hopefully a speedy recovery at best.

No comments: