Monday, March 9, 2009

River Falls

What a beautiful day to race. It was sunny and warm and a huge crowd. We had 70 plus in the 35+ feild and it was fast. On lap 3 I made the biggest attack and had 5 guys from all the teams come up and we started getting away at 35 mph plus when one of the guys blew up and stalled us out which let the feild catching us. I only got into trouble on lap 5 coming up the hil lbut worked with some guys and got back in the group. Coming into the finish the moto came up to the front and started talking and the feild jammed up them all out war insued. The guy in front of me blew I could not go right and to keep from hitting him had to go across the center line with the mote right behind me. I hit the brakes got back around the guy and finished 25th. Not the best way to finish but I found out how strong I am and how fast the Madone is. Yesterday took Nathan and Alan on a 4 hour ride while being on day three of being sick. Not fun. Today I am about to die. Time to rest and shake the cold and get ready for April.
Shawn had a good weekend as well with a movie at school Friday night, birthday party Saturday and 75 degrees and sun on Sunday.

No comments: