Tuesday, March 31, 2009

13 weeks to go to KY

Went to the weight room Sat. and two good hours on the trainer Sun. The legs are doing okay,collar bone hurts but I can get my hand on the bar and the ribs hurt. The staples where removed yesterday and the xrays looked good. I was told to take it easy for 2 more weeks and come back for xrays. I think maybe he said 2 more days, yeah that's it!? ( I hit my head you know so I forget things )
Shawn got his Bear badge last night along with some more awards at scouts. He was fired up about that. Last week he went to his science teacher and asked to make up a test he missed while being sick. He made a 100% and brought his c up to a B which got him back on the A/B honor roll. Heading to the gym today and putting the power tap on the bike tonight.

No comments: