Monday, March 23, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE !!!! Part 2

Well I have been back on the bike, visiting the gym and trying to keep a positive attitude. I am also getting some extra family time. I usually do not go to the flea market on the weekends but given the current status of my body I went this weekend. Sat. while looking at all of the stuff Dave calls me. He ask "what color is your sling"? Then he tells me that his is blue as well. What in the hell is going on? He was on his way to work (on the bike) when he clipped the handle of a paint bucket which hooked a spoke on the front wheel, got stuck in the fork and sent him flying over the handle bars. He now has a separated shoulder and torn ligament that connects the collar bone. WTF !!! He was already kicking butt and I was getting ready to start flying. Now we wait. Hopefully we will recover quick and then release our bottled up anger on the southeast. Till then we get to enjoy rehab. Whoopee!

No comments: