Monday, February 2, 2009

A/B Honor roll - YES !!!

Friday Shawn got his report card and a ribbon for making the A/B honor roll. Needless to say momma and I are very proud and guess we will let him live another day. To be such a hand full he still continues to make us proud on a regular basis.
We enjoyed the weekend in Charleston. Kellie and Liza spent Saturday enjoying girl time and Dave and I had a very productive ride. Later that day he gave me a bike fit at the Trek store which brought to light a lot of suspicion I had about my set up and reveled the need for a longer stem. Sundays ride was a large group which included David Lee.....need I say more? It was not a constructive ride seeing as how I was third wheel behind DL in the pace line at 384 watts at one point. I was still able to get in a 30 min. tempo and ride sensibly. D Hall got to practice his tube changing technique this weekend as well , which resulted in the sacrifice of one Continental tire Sunday afternoon and the purchase of several tubes, levers and a tire. He should be set for the rest of the year now. In all we had a great time, got to put the smack down on some chunky monkeys, made it home safe and in time to see the Super Bowl.

No comments: