Friday, February 27, 2009

What to do ?

The last couple of weeks have been hard training as usual and mentally preparing for the season. The body is adapting well and I am starting to see some power. I went to Greenville last Sun. to train on the course and spectate. It sounds like Sat. was a mess with everybody coming home with bodies and bikes in tact except Thad getting some stitches from a chainring.
My big dilemma is this weekend. I had planned on racing the road race Sat. but they are calling for rain. Trainer--Road race in the rain??? Safety---possible medical insurance deductable being met??? What to do. I guess I will decide tonight and in the morning.
On a high note Dave won the single speed 12hr MTB race in FLA last week. We also had confirmed that Low Country will come thru.
The family is well and the cat is still sleeping 22 hours a day, so all is good.

No comments: