Monday, January 26, 2009

pine wood derby

Shawn got to the finals. He was third in the Bear den and made it to the finals to race against the top three of all the dens. He ended up 12th overall. That was a pretty good first attempt and we learned some things for next year.
This past week was alot of finishing touches on the car and also setting up my new bikes. I got to ride the race bike Sunday. I can't wait to get my legs and put it to good use. That thing is fast!!!!
I also want to send a special thanks to Doug, Mike and Brad at Cane Creek. They invited me to come over and they put some 110 headsets in the bikes as well as catching up on gossip, practicing some BS and drinking beer.
This weekend we head to Charleston for some good times, warmer weather and great riding.
Got to go to work for now....Robert

No comments: