Monday, February 9, 2009

Warmer temps

Finally a weekend with warmer temps. I got 5 hrs in on Sat with 4400 ft of climbing and 4 hrs in on Sunday with a 40 min. tempo. I am glad today is a rest day. Sat. I was able to do a high speed sprint on the new bike with the longer stem and it felt good. Kellie did a great job washing and waxing the trucks and I was able to get them both serviced. We where able to get a lot done and Shawn spent the weekend outside. This week will be a rest week with nothing major happening other than the team meeting tonight which will determine who I ride for. It is always nice to have your chain yanked especially when the season starts in 12 days. I hope for their sake Dave goes easy on the caffeine before the meeting or there could be a mess. Will see?!

No comments: