Monday, January 5, 2009

A new year

We survived the holidays !! We got to see family and friends and enjoy their company. Shawn had a good Christmas with plenty of gifts. We just celebrated the new year with a road trip to Savannah GA. It was a good time, we went up a light house, went thru downtown, explored historical monuments, took a boat ride and went to the nature center. One of the coolest things was at the KOA we stayed at feeding the swans, geese and ducks.
I was able to get some training in with the 70 degree temps. This weekend is the year end party for ABRC and next week Dave will be up, then the pine wood derby and finally at the end of the month, a possible a trip to Charleston.
I should be see my new bikes next week and can,'t wait. The TT bike is about ready to go and the winter training is in full swing. It won't be long before a new season and a new team. I am hoping for a good year. I have lost around 10 pounds with a few more to go and am pushing bigger numbers in the weight room and on the bike. Greenville will be here before I know it....Robert

No comments: