Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back in the weight room

Week 2 of the weight room is going pretty good. I had been working out at home but needed the heavy weights so I had to go back. So far so good other than the back is a little sore and I am having to watch that. Got out this weekend with a buddy from Sanford and like to have froze to death so now I am watching the clock till this weekend. We are headed to Charleston and it is suppose to be clear and in the 60s. I may not come back!!!! Shawn is pushing his luck as usual and every day is an adventure. Right now he is working on coal for xmas but I am sure that will change. He got his midterm grade card and it was all As and one B. I guess me and mom will be nice if the boy keeps bringing home grades like that. Got to work now......R

No comments: