Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor Day weekend is here and that can signal only on thing.........Mine my Grandmother's and Shawn's birthdays are here. Shawn has not said much about his b-day which is odd but with the way Kellie and he have been acting this week I think something is up. This will be my 40th Wednesday and it smells like the two of them are up to something which still being a kid at heart is killing me to know. I guess I will have to keep my cool since I am so old and mature. Yeah what ever!!!!!
Saturday afternoon will be at my Aunt and Uncle's for my Grandmother's b-day. That evening Dave should be coming in. I am looking forward to a lot of miles reeking havoc and destruction on the roads of WNC and SC with him. Yeah I'm turning 40 WHATEVER!! I still have the crazy idea of trying to go to the Pam American Game in Mexico in 2011. Sounds crazy but Bostick did it at around the same age. And what is life worth if you don't have a dream to try to achieve. Would you want to go thru life wondering what if ? I have tried that and did not like it. I have been given a second chance thanks to Kellie and would at least like to make an attempt. If for any reason more than to show Shawn what dedication and hard work is all about.
Gotta do some work .. later

No comments: