Saturday, July 26, 2008

Today will be the second race of the Crossroads classic. I did not have that good of a weekend last weekend at the French Broad Cycling Cassic. I made it 15 min. in the masters and was putting myself in danger for I had not recovered from Nationals so I pulled out and took a couple of days off. I did get to be the lead motorcycle at Sundays crit and did 200 miles in a circle, what a day.
Last night we were in Taylorsville NC and had a good race and feeling like I am recovered. I played it safe thru the race and was afraid of a crash at the end so I took a flyer with one lap to go and could not make it the line and ended up 24th. Stephen made it with 10 to go and Parker in pro race got 14th.
Tonight will be Lenoir NC and the course looks fast. Getting ready to go for a ride and check out the neighborhood.
Kellie and Shawn are going to K-Town for a B-Day party at the Griffen house since his race may get rained out.
Hopefully we won't have rain tonight!!!!

No comments: