Sunday, August 9, 2009

2009 is still messed up

Started the new job and am getting settled in, so that is going well. I have not race since the FBCC 2 weeks ago. I just raced the crit since I had taken a week off after nats. I went to Statesville Friday night for the crossroads classic and did back to back masters and cat 3 races. In the masters I flated and got back in the top 25, 2 laps later was slammed off course jumped up on the sidewalk and got back in 3 laps later the whole field almost went down. In the 3 race it was calm accept for the dog in turn one. I cramped with 8 to go and I was in the top 30 for both with an average heart rate for 1 1/2 hours at 174bpm. Sat. was in Harrisburg on a flat 5 turned course. half way thru the race 2 guys went down in front of me and I crashed and landed on their bikes. I got back in and finished 25th but hurt mey leg, so I skipped the 3 race. Hopefully I will be okay for Downers Grove next week. Other than that drama the family is good. Kellie and Shawn will be starting school soon ans summer is ending fast.

No comments: