Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ION Classic in the books

What a good weekend. I got to meet and greet the team, get my kits, and have team pictures Friday. Sat. I worked a corner for two races and drove the pace car for the rest of the day. Sun. I got to announce the race for the first half of the day. The weather was beautiful and the racing went good with over 300 riders. It was a long weekend but well worth it. This weekend I am headed to the Tour de Moore to race. It has been 6 weeks and I have to get serious now if I am going to make to nationals.
Shawn is still doing good and glad to see the spring coming. He made the A/B honor roll so mom and I could not be more proud. Kellie is solid as usual and trying to keep up with Shawn and I. The cat is still getting in 22 hours a day in the bed, so all is well.

No comments: