Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Survived the !st weekend

Went to Greenville spring series to see what kind of shape I am in. Sat. at Fork Shoals RR I went with two others on a break away. I dropped a chain and we got caught. I pulled back on and tried two more attacks. I was spent at the finish and came in behind the sprint. Sun. in the masters race at Donaldson I stayed with the group since there were several teams and all the big names. I stayed with all the attacks and with 2 k to go got gapped and pulled the group back up and as soon as I got back in the leaders they attacked again and I tried holding on but fell of the back of the leaders 700 meters to go and came in 21st. My results where not good but I felt good and strong so now I know were I am and after this snow melts I can get outside and step it up.

No comments: